Thursday, August 11, 2011

Tucson Road Trip, Three Generations, Day 3, part 1

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

by Seann McAnally

Road Trip, Part 3

Day Three (Part 1). We woke up early and drove up to Mount Lemon with Grandma Jan. This was Connor and I's first mountain. About 7,000 feet up we got out of the car and walked around for a while - it was an awe-inspiring view. I could have spent days up there, and in some ways it was the best time I had during the whole vacation. Words can't really describe it so I'll let the pictures do the talking.

I had a very special time up on this mountain and had a chance to do some thinking about life and stuff...which is what you're supposed to do on a mountain, I suppose. But I won't get into all of that here. It's enough to say it was a quasi-religious experience.

Well...that's a lot of pictures to upload at once so I'll save Day Three (Part 2) for tomorrow - stay tuned for lots and lots of pictures of cool airplanes.


No comments:

Post a Comment