Saturday, November 29, 2014

FHTV/RV Tell Me A Story - 5

Have been coming to the park for 24 years


I guess I am bragging now but when I was 4 years old I started playing the trumpet and was considered a prodigy.  By the time I was in my teens I had been asked to play for the Australian Common Wealth but declined because I did not want to go that far away from home.

I paid my way through college by playing in bands around the area and would sing now and then.  I eventually concentrated more on vocal music than instrumental.

I taught music in school, was leader of the church choir, and conducted the city choir and have more or less participated in one form of music endeavor through out my life.

I am older now and have lost just a little of my wind but even if I have to say so myself, I can still put out a deep melodic baritone noise.

No comments:

Post a Comment